Corrugate Carton Printing Slotter Die Cutting Machine
1. The machine adopts computer centralized control and Japan servo driver; 2. Each unit equipped with man-machine interface, convenient operation, accurate adjustment, can realize intelligent auto zero directly after input completed, without the need of one-way auto zero after host located, and locating after the cutter and baffle return to the origin, which improves the efficiency. 3. Storage: when the products data has been correctly processed and it can be automatically saved for use next time; it will adjust automatically when used next time, to save time 4. Individual data adjust and auto run to save time and to ease operation when order function not needed 5. Breakdown display:From the breakdown displayed, find out cause behind. 6. Original data fix:when original data being lost after maintenance, the user can fix it from the interface - easy and time saving. 7. Auto zero:After plate cleaning or changing, it will return to the former position automatically 8. Controllable anilox up and down when one of the print units temporarily stop working, save from cleaning the ink roller. 9. Trimming time and frequency can be set at will. 10. Main interface shows speed, feeding, skip, click run forward and backward. 11. Displays total order quantity, produced quantity, stop feeding upon order quantity finished, and anilox roller released automatically. 12. Order presetting: Input all carton parameters into computer screen according the requirement of orders; 13. Displays the position of feeding plate and have alert function when exceeds the limits. 14. Displays overload and stop run automatically upon any accident.
Everything can be equipped according to user's needs
A, B, C, A/B, B/C, A/B/C
Max. Paper Sizes
Max. Printing Sizes
Standard Printing Plate Thickness
Printing roller Dia
Automatic Flexo Printing Carton Die Cutting Machine
Corrugated Box Flexo Printing Machine Price
Full-Auto Flat bed Die cutting Machine With Stripping For Corrugated Cardboard
Packaging & Shipping
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company? A: We are a company owned our factory which is specialized in the production of various kind of carton equipment. (With export license) 2. Q: How can I visit your factory? A: We can pick you up if you need, welcome to visit our factory. 3. Q: What are your products? A: We are specialized in producing 3ply, 5ply, 7ply corrugated cardboard production line, high speed printing machine, ordinary printing machine, creasing and die cutting machine,folder gluer,flute laminator,stitching&strapping machine and other corrugated cardboard production equipments. 4. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality controlling? A: Over the years our company take “the quality first” “integrity-based” corporate purpose always meet users’ requirements as our sole purpose, providing the products with excellent quality, professional technology. Always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. a. All raw material we used are environmental-friendly. b. Skillful workers care every detail in handling the producing and packing process. c. Quality control department especially responsible for quality in each process. 5. Q: How is the evaluation of the products? A: Products are distributed in Russia, the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia, EU and other countries and throughout the country. Product quality and enterprise reputation get the high praise at home and aboard. 6. Q: What is the payment term? A: 30% deposit will be paid within 3 days after the contract is signed, and the remaining 70% will be paid before shipment.